Sports



Sports are commonly seen as secondary activities by people, but what the majority do not know is that are an essential part of human life. If we do not train our bodies they get weak and in some cases they even get sick because of the lack of sports. That is why I daily train myself by riding my bike to everywhere.

As I said before, riding my bike everyday is what keep me on fit. I have been doing this since I have memory, when I was only 4 years old I got my first tricycle, to then have a bike at the age of 7. Now, nineteen years later I adopted it as a way of life. I ride my bike daily, mainly to avoid the subway or the car traffic.I use it to go to the market, to the university, to see my friends and family, and is useful to transport myself and also to keep on fit. I really enjoy doing this, because besides of helping you to keep fit and healthy it is fun and easy to do, you just need a bike, it does not matter the quality of it, you can enjoy a trip to anywhere and just relax.

Sometimes you can not do this sport because of climate problems or traffic problems, but there are other ways to keep fit on your home, for example using an elliptical trainer, therefore you can still doing something similar to ride a bike to keep on fit, but in your home. There are always other ways!

Comentarios

Entradas populares