Blog Topic

In this last blog I’d like to do summarize about what it was for me to participate in this course and doing the blogs. First I will tell you about my favourite post theme, secondly, the theme that I didn’t like at all, the blog that I really enjoyed reading, and finally, my final thoughts about the improvements on my english through this course.

To begin, the theme that I most liked was the one about a christmas that I remember. Because it allowed me to remember and think more about the past and how beautiful it was to be a kid and see everything with innocence and magic. As I said before I will give to you my least favourite topic, but to be honest I liked all the topics, because all of them allowed me think and reflect about something in particular. But if I have to choose a least favourite, that would be the one about jobs, because I don't really want to think about jobs yet. I also mentioned the blog that I most enjoyed reading it, that was the one about hobbies; that blog theme let me knew about new things that I could do to spend my time and enjoy in my free time.

These blogs have surely been a useful tool to learn english. I can see an advancement on vocabulary and grammar. And it is due to the continuous use of english by doing these blogs. I am completely sure that if someone else take this course will learn in a simple and easy way to write in a more academic and grammarly correct way.

Comentarios

Entradas populares