Piano Man


As humans beings, we are always looking for new things to try. It is in our inner being to never stop doing things; and when we have everything covered, we want to cover other matters. In this blog I will present to you what is my new project in life, to play the piano; what it is about, the difficulty of learning it and my expectations. It is important to know that I have never played the piano before, besides than touching some piano keys in a funny context.

The piano is not just an instrument for me, it means a lot , since my great grandmother used to play it. I heard the most wonderful songs coming from the movements of her hands and she is the reason why I would love to learn to play the piano. It is definitely a hard instrument to play, but if you keep persevering, you will get great results. Unfortunately, my great grandmother is not longer with me, but I am lucky to have my little brother, who has been learning and playing for 7 years; in that context, it would be easier and faster for me to learn. By the moment I increased my skills playing the piano, I would like to perform the songs that my great grandmother used to play, maybe to learn popular music and play anything that someone ask me to play. But over everything, I want to be able to write my own songs, unique and original music made by me.

New projects are always coming and the novelty of it can amaze us in many ways. It motivates me the fact that I have the tools to learn. However, I know that this new project it is not the most easy one, but I also know that being perseverant and studious, every single effort will pay off.

Comentarios

Entradas populares