A Photo or a Drewing

In this blog I am going to present to you a photograph that I took and I really liked. First I will tell you when and where was taken, then, what it shows and finally why I like it and chose it to present it in this blog. The first thing to know is that this photograph is from my first pet, Chipi.
I took this photograph about 9 nine years ago, in 2010. I was in my home after a christmas night, when I had just received a new camera. I did not know what to do or how to use it, but after a few tests I understood how to use it and the first time that I took a photograph was to take the photograph already mentioned. This photograph shows the best moment of my pet, Chipi, a Dalmatian dog of just 4 years then. He was on the front yard of my home and the photograph was perfect. I really love this picture because it shows the best moment of my pet, he looked great, healthy and happy.   

Unfortunately, my dog is no longer with me, he died at the age of 12, he was really sick, but now he is finally resting. Sometimes we believe that photographs are useless things, just something to see and then leave it apart, but for some people can mean a lot. A simple photograph can lead you to a sea of memories, is just about making it special and unique..

Comentarios

Entradas populares