An Artist

Art is an essential part of human beings, since cavemen used it to portray what they lived, until the modern men used it to express themselves. Many styles of art have been emerging and one of this styles is the surrealism. In this occasion I will present to you the surrealist Chilean artist that I most like, known as “the last surrealist” Roberto Matta.

I first saw a painting of this artist during an art presentation in my former school, and I was not aware of how important he was, but after presenting about him, my mind changed. I really like him, because he is a versatile artist, this is seen in a interesting fact about him, he was an architect and poet, besides been a painter. Obviously, his paintings are what I most like, when we look his work it feels like going to another world and that is something that not all the artists achieve.

He is one of the most important artists that this country has and, and in my opinion, he is not considered and recognized as he should be. I hope this country to have more and more development on the artist area, to get a greater appreciation of Chilean art.

Comentarios

Entradas populares