Christmas

When we are kids something that we wait during all year is christmas, a beautiful time when the magic is stronger than ever. We all have a special christmas night that we will remember forever. This moment of the year is surely one of the most special one, when we can be reunited with our loved ones and even some people that we do not see always. In this blog I will tell you about the christmas that I most remember, the christmas of 2000.

When I was only 5 years old I lived a christmas night that is still on my memory. I perfectly remember it because I received a gift that I really wanted, besides of been with all my family. My big brother was with me that night, we play during the day with our action figures to make the day pass faster. As I said that night I received a gift that was the ultimate action figure of Max Steel, it was super cool and all the kids wanted it, my parents gave it to me and that was one of my happiest nights. Also, in 1999 my little brother was borned and this was one of his first christmas, and I gave him and old action figure that I had, therefore he would be happy as well.

That christmas was special thanks to my parents and thanks to my brothers, I am sure that we all have a beautiful memory in christmas. And I am also sure that I will have more and more memories in that date.

Comentarios

Entradas populares