Sport life

Hi bloggers:

There are many things in which people like to spend their time, play music, play videogames, paint, dance, and so on. In my case, I really like to do sports, especially play futsal and daily ride my bicycle. In this post I will explain why I chose those activities to spend my time.Let’s begin with futsal, this is a variant of normal football. Is played in a small pitch with 5 players by side. It has two periods of 20 minutes, sound like a small period of time, but is highly tiring. If you play it constantly, you can increase your physical condition.As I said before, I also like to daily ride my bicycle. It is an essential part of my sport routine, besides using it to do sport, I ride it to go everywhere I need to go, either to buy something, to work, to go to a friend’s house, etc. By using a bicycle, you can also save money, because you will not need to spend money on public transport. If you have never try any of this activities, I recommend you to do it! You will see how funny can be to play futsal, and how healthy and relaxing can be to ride a bike instead of using the public transport. It’s up to you to try new things and find out what you are good at.

Comentarios

Entradas populares